Monday, September 5, 2011

VESPA PARTY

If you have followed my foster dogs on the Turtle Gardens blog you may remember some of the bizarre things that I've seen when I've been out and about with the dogs.  I was flashed by a guy near the skytrain station, saw Elvis pushing a shopping cart down No 3 Road and also saw a car driving down the river when I was showing Yvette the dog beach in Richmond. 

On Saturday Isabelle and I went to Harbour Park in Ladner with a friend and her dogs and no sooner had I pulled into the parking lot ...a bunch of Vespa's came around the corner all in a row.  There must have been at least 60 of them.  Some retro and some newer ones and some interesting people riding them too...the whole look.   They were holding their annual gathering at the park and were just getting the festivities underway.  I want a Vespa now!   Just seeing how much fun they were having was enough to make me want to join their group, and I'm pretty sure you'd need a Vespa to do that.  

One row of Vespa's, including the retro Pizza Van.

Isabelle, tired after our walk down to the river.

No comments: