Sunday, May 27, 2012

MEET PERCY

Just when I thought I would have nothing to blog about until later in June, I'm getting another foster dog via Turtle Garden's foster in Smithers.   Vicky will send Percy down by plane on Monday (thank you Vicky!) which will make more room in her foster home for another little guy or two from Turtle Gardens.

Percy is an approximately 4 year old Silky Terrier who has had a couple of failed homes already.  He's a nice boy but maybe just didn't have the boundaries he needed and ended up with the small dog attitude?  Who knows what the whole story is.  He's in the TG fold now and will get his turn at a city home forever. Vicky says that he's quite cute and does the spins when you talk to him.   I will post my own pictures tomorrow or Tuesday, but in the meantime, here are Vicky's pictures:



4 comments:

Del said...

I think sometimes humans think because a dog is CUTE it's okay to spoil them. Poor little Precy didn't stand a chance... He is just TOO CUTE! Aunty Lisa will show him how to be a BIG well behaved dog in a smart little package. Have Fun! We can't wait to read his progress.
Hugs Del

Emily said...

It's always (to me anyway) so hard to wrap my head around how a dog like this goes through so many homes. I guess people are really looking at the outside package instead of the hurdles they might need to overcome, but jeez. At one point, this was one expensive little dog...

Anonymous said...

OMG! He looks so much like Rob's mom's dog, Korkie, only a little thinner. I'm sure you'll have any attitude in line in short order. G.

Barb (TG Adopter) said...

He's not going to be with you for long, not with that face.