Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MAXIE'S WEEK WITH ME AND AN ADOPTION

A little behind in my blogging, but nothing I can't catch everyone up to date on.  I had a fun week with Maxie...but typical of such a cute little thing...there were applications and one in particular that were were waiting for a home visit on.  I had plans to go away for the long weekend and didn't want to take Maxie with me in case the home visit went well and she could go 'home'.  So Maxie went on to Aunty Gloria's foster home and was then adopted on Monday.  It was quite strange to drop a dog off somewhere other than an adoptive home and then to know I might not get to see her again before adoption, which was sad.  But considering she was a bit distraught when I left her behind at Gloria's it was all for the best that she didn't have to come back to me before adoption, as we avoided one more transition.  Here are a few pictures from my brief time with Maxie.  


The ride to the beach...carefully watching my every move.

Guess who loves the water?

I didn't catch it...but I think she even swam
a bit after this pic was taken.


What a great smiling face!!



The ride home....the pic says it all!
 
A little blurry but a wink good-bye from little Maxie.


1 comment:

Del said...

I think it's a good thing Maxie found her home SOON! Be good girl :)