Monday, July 4, 2011

TWO DOGLESS WEEKS

Anyone wanna help me fill some blog days with your own Turtle Gardens dog and the pictures you never submitted to Yvette for the TG blog because they had a stupid grin, or were licking their nose or winking with both eyes, etc.   Send me something and you will be posted right here! 

Email me at foster4tg@gmail.com

Here are some pics of the my foster dogs (except Dalia's foster Renata)

SAIL (NOW DAKOTA)

MY FIRST FOSTER - BELLA NOEL (NOW KAIA)

EATING GRASS AND GRINNING - MINDY (NOW BRYNA)

MINDY

DALIA'S FOSTER DOG RENATA

TOWEL DRY ME AGAIN...AND I'LL GET YOU GOOD - ROSIE (NOW MOLLY)

YEAH....WHAT THE DOG ABOVE ME SAID!  - QUEENIE (NOW MAKI)

YAWN - TWO WEEKS OF NO DOG BLOGS?  - WHITESPOT (NOW MERCUTIO)

2 comments:

Dom said...

Great photos of happy dogs :)

cynda said...

hahaha - love the photo of Maki. I've seen her at the beach a couple of times and she always has a happy carefree grin on her face.