Thursday, June 2, 2011

UPDATE FROM WHITESPOT AND MY NEXT FOSTER

Did you see the update from Whitespot's adoptive family?  If not, please CLICK HERE to see all the pictures and the write-up that they sent.   He was so happy to see me on Saturday when I went to their house to finalize the adoption but he also seemed very relaxed and happy with them.  I liken it to when kids show off their classroom and their kindergarten teacher to their parents.   Whitespot would come to me for affection but then go and lean up against Robert and Helene as if to tell me how much he likes his new family.  He is bonding quickly with them because they are spending so much time with him.  They have already taught him new things and have established a good balance of boundaries, fun, and affection.

My next foster will be coming into town on Sunday.   Here are a few pictures of Mattilyn taken at Turtle Gardens....


  
Arrival at Turtle Gardens...heavily matted


After some TLC and a good grooming.

A more recent picture of a pretty girl with lots
of character in those soulful eyes.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Is Mattilyn Honey and Toast's mum? I love throughout her pics she's giving more and more eye contact and from that I can tell more and more comfortable with people/herself.