Friday, May 27, 2011

WHITESPOT IS GONE....to a great home that is.

He has been with his new family since this past Monday and all reports are sounding amazing.  I couldn't be happier for him and will be finalizing the adoption on Saturday.  I will be sure to let them know that so many people came to care about Whitespot while he was at Turtle Gardens and in foster care and hopefully they will provide an update for the blog sometime soon. 


Taken on our last walk at our favorite beach.
 Click HERE to see my fairwell blog to Whitespot on turtlegardens.org

6 comments:

Royal K9 Korner said...

Be Well. Be Safe. Be YOU Whitespot!
Have a Wonderful Life Buddy!

Jean B said...

Yay! I must confess to a heart-stopping moment when I saw the headline on my blogroll, before realizing he had gone to his new home! Thanks for the great job you did fostering him and preparing him for his forever family. I've loved reading the updates and seeing the photos of him.

camkid said...

I'm so happy for White Spot and for his furever family. Have a great life buddy and hope to see you on the blog sometime!

Dom said...

You scared me with that title!

Nicki said...

We miss Whitespot at Daycare! I'm sure his new home will fall in love with him as much as we did!

Lisa B said...

Nicki...I'm sure he misses all his favorite daycare people too. Did you see the pics of him from his new family?http://www.turtlegardens.org/2011/05/30/two-marvoulously-wonderful-updates-how-cool-is-that