Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SELF-ENTERTAINING



This picture is Sail.  It hardly looks like her...it looks more like it might be one of her pups.   She was running and having so much fun tonight and I will show you why after you see a quick video of what, to me, is pretty darn good recall considering I haven't been working on that with her and also that she had a pretty good sniff session going on at the time.  She runs so fast to get to me and runs past a bit, turns around and comes right up to me to check in.



While we were walking across the field I found a golf ball in really good shape.  I guess someone had brought a bucket out to practice and couldn't find all of them after they were hit.   Sail is very playful so I threw it for her expecting her just to run after it and want to chew it....well....



the ball is actually in mid-air in this pic....she kept tossing it up to play



1 comment:

turtlegardens said...

the videos make me chuckle. Am I glad i can finally see them all! She looks so darn happy!