Monday, June 6, 2011

LEO HAS ARRIVED

From fluffy white dog to smooth coat in a matter of a short period.  I first thought Leo looked alot like Kibbles who I previously fostered but now that his undercoat has disappeared I'm not sure who he looks like.  He has his long guard hairs and some longer tufts left on his hind end.  He has a shorter nose and cute little flopped ears.   His tail is bobbed and he hasn't let me take a good look at it yet to see if it was docked or if it is naturally bobbed (I'm not sure if I could tell the difference or not though).   His tail does remind me of Kibbles though.  He has a sweet, shy, gentle personality so far and walks on a loose leash although he cuts in front of me quite a bit and doesn't seem to care if I walk right into him.   I went to a friend's house last night to drop off some silent auction items to them from the Gala on Friday night and he was good with their dogs and he layed at my feet.  He is tenative to receive attention but is warming up quickly.  


On Saturday, before the dog run, I had a little overnight guest.  Spot is going to be fostered in North Vancouver and I really had to hold myself back from taking Spot as well as Leo.  Spot found an instant place in my heart and she made me smile at all her cute little ways.  She is cuddly and is friends with everyone and everything and sticks nearby off leash and is such a great little buddy.  She will be fostered in the same home as TG pup Genoa and a few other resident dogs and will have someone home most of the day so that will suit her just fine.


1 comment:

Nicki said...

I see what you mean about Spot! She and Trixie would have a blast! She is cute! Leo was awesome at Daycare today...he's my new Shadow!