Sunday, May 22, 2011

GOOD CHIN RESTS

Whitespot likes riding in the truck.  He either stands up and watches out the window or lays down and sleeps.   Sometimes when I take a quick look back to see what he's doing I get a good laugh at the face that's much closer than I was expecting.  He will ride for quite a while this way...chin rested and eyes open.  It doesn't look very comfortable but comfort is in the chin of the beholder.

ARE WE THERE YET?


WHAT ABOUT NOW?


Our destintion today was the beach and Whitespot loves running into the water to cool down.  He'll go in the water two or three times on our walks.



ON THE RIDE HOME - CHIN ON THE CUP HOLDER

4 comments:

Princess MollyDawg said...

Awsome Picture Lisa!
Now I'm having deja vu. I could have sworn I've seen this before. Oh wait I know... Its King on a ride in the back seat of mommy's car! I swear its the real reason cup holders and arm rests were created! We dogs know for sure! Of course I don't use them. I sit tall and watch for deer, and cows, and racoons, and cats, and, and, and . . .

Dom said...

I love watching dogs enjoy car rides.

Anonymous said...

Just want to kiss his beautiful nose! <3

camkid said...

I just love the photos; Silky does the same thing with her chin; surprises me sometimes when I don't expect her to be that close. Thanks for this great post.