Saturday, August 24, 2013

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE


When I heard that Bamboo the big dog was coming to the Lower Mainland and was being driven by Vicky I figured there had to be extra room for a 6 pound chihuahua so Sunshine came on the trip too.  I'm sorry that I didn't have my camera because you really had to see how funny it was ...the well over 100 pound dog beside the 6 pound dog.

Sunshine needed her spay which was done in Vancouver on Wednesday and she's recovering from it very well. The vet said she is in good health.  




Sunshine is such a pretty color.  She looks almost black and tan in her pictures but she is more like a chocolate color.  I looked up Chihuahua colors and she seems to match what is called chocolate blue.  I'm told the tips of her ears were probably frost bitten so she has a tear in one ear and the tips of both are a little rough on the ends.  I find it hard to not feel sorry for how that would have happened.  Her right eye looks forward but sometimes she shows a bit of white...which is pretty endearing.  What a cute little dog she is.  She really deserves a new life with someone that will love her forever.


Today, we went to Delta to run some errands and stopped in at Nancy's place to say hi.  Sunshine showed us how much she liked the soft grass and for once I had my camera ready for a spontaneous moment.


In case you're wondering, I do still have Buffy and her nose is just a little out of joint with having to share her foster home with another dog.  She bumps Sunshine out of the way when we're walking and practically sits on her in the truck trying to be in the spot closest to me.  I'm hopeful in the next few days after Sunshine is healed up that they will discover they can play together. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping Little Miss Sunshine begin her journey as a precious yuppie puppie.