Friday, August 30, 2013

LEAVIN' ON A JET PLANE



Guess who's going on a plane?  Buffy has been adopted and she will fly to her new home tomorrow.  She will have a 4-legged sibling and two humans to love her to pieces.   She will get to go on some great adventures and I already can't wait to see the updates and she's not even home yet.   So I wish safe travels to an adorable cuddle buddy.  This is the benefit of two fosters...I won't be without!  Sunshine and I will be going on some adventures of our own in the coming week and I will blog about them soon. 

4 comments:

Del said...

Yayy Buffy! Have fun in your new home.
Can't wait to read more about you and Sunshine's new adventures Lisa!

Del said...

OMDawg!! I didn't even notice the pilots face until after I posted my comment! lmao Clever girl lol

Anonymous said...

LOL very cool Lisa' & wow a jet ride!! good for Buffy' !great Job LIsa' love the face' Pollyb

Ashley said...

Great job with the fosters Lisa! And having a second makes it easier when they leave. Coop gave me space to say goodbye to Rusty and then loved me as soon as Rusty went. Honestly, he's smarter than me somedays! Sunshine is so cute! and so is Buffy! Can't wait to see her updates!