Wednesday, April 13, 2011

RIDING IN THE TRUCK

Whitespot started out riding in the back of the truck and would lay down and sleep, no matter how long or short the trip was.  He now rides a good portion of the way, standing up and looking out the window.  He especially seems to like it when my window is rolled down and he can smell everything we pass. 

Here’s the view over my left shoulder as we drive towards the beach



He will actually rest his head on the back of my seat or on the ledge on the back window and close his eyes…almost falling asleep, but still determined to stay sitting up.   When I have left him in the truck to run into the grocery store, etc he lays down and sleeps.  He now knows he can’t just dart out the door when I open it.  I make him sit and wait until I have the leash in my hand and give him the O.K. and then he can get out.   He is a great travel partner.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whitespot - such a smart dog. :)