Thursday, April 28, 2011

If Turtle Gardens hadn't spayed/neutered just five of the dogs
that I've fostered here's what the result could have been:  


AREN'T YOU ESPECIALLY HAPPY NOW THAT THEY
HAVE A SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAM?

I know...I'm weird ; )

Help support the continuation of their spay/neuter program by
doing some fundraising.  It really doesn't matter whether you raise
$5.00, $50.00 or $500.00 dollars.  Every bit will help them.

Here is a link to the fundraising page: 
http://www.turtlegardens.org/ways-you-can-help-turtle-gardens/fundraising-ideas-jillian

...help with the existing ideas or come up with your own idea
(like a portion of the proceeds from your Spring Clean-up Garage Sale, etc)

1 comment:

turtlegardens said...

Actually the composite looks pretty cute - I think I have seen one just like it!!