Wednesday, April 22, 2015

FLOWER IS HOME

Obviously I've had too much foster-free time and I'm slacking on the blog posts.   Shortly after my last blog Flower went to a different foster and as suspected, she was not restless there.  I can only assume her restless mind when she was here was due to the critter traffic that was right outside my door.   I guess I can't win 'em all.   So, what happened after that?   Flower has gone to her forever home where she will live on a nice piece of property with a great family that understands her needs.   I'm so happy that she found her way. 

Here are the last pics and video clips I caught.  I discovered that if you kept a few toys moving she would get tired pretty quickly (well....physically anyways).  

BEFORE 





AFTER : ) 


Stay tuned for my next round of blogging.  I should be getting another foster this coming weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job fostering and blogging about Flower and all the dogs. I look forward to reading about the next one..