Friday, March 29, 2013

BEAKER GOES HOME

Beaker has been adopted to a very active retired couple in Vancouver.  He will be an only dog, which I think suits him quite well, and he may even get a basket on the bicycle to ride in.


When I met his new mom on Tuesday morning, before work, Beaker walked away with her without a backwards glance.  It certainly didn't hurt that he got to take his quacky duck with him....he bounced along side her on his way to the car never taking his eyes off that duck.  I'll have to remember that for future adoptions.  Beaker is such an easy going, adaptable dog I'm sure he's already loving his new home too.

Here is the last video that I took of him.  I love sharing cereal with the dogs because it's so crunchy, but Beaker had the softest acceptance of treats ever.  Sometimes he would almost look like he was going to close his eyes and fall asleep, if he took it any slower.



No comments: