Friday, March 22, 2013

A NEW TOY

I went through a store yesterday and saw this hard plastic dog toy that talks.  All you have to do is just touch it and it talks to the dog, growls, howls and won't stop until it hasn't been touched for a few seconds.  I couldn't resist taking this home.  I didn't realize that the little plastic tab had already been pulled out of it and that there wasn't an on/off button.  So I took it up to the counter while it was chattering at me the whole time, rode home with it talking the whole way and then gave it to Beaker to see his reaction.  I didn't capture his initial frenzy with it, but he sure had fun.  It is just big enough that he can't get his teeth around it which I think frustrated him even more and he kept pushing it under or behind things and then would look at me to dig it out for him.




3 comments:

Del said...

Hey Lisa Im just wondering where you found that toy? I really want to get one. Any chance if I send you the money you'll have a look to see if there's another one somewhere?
Im so Happy for Beaker and his new family. He's such a cutie!

Lisa B said...

Hi Del, I bought it at Winners and it was the only one I could see at the time. Winners is pretty close to me so I'll go back soon and see if there are more. I will get you one and would be happy to send it to you. I have visions of mailing it and leaving the plastic tab out and this thing talking to the mailman ; )

Del said...

LMAO!! Uhhh . . . I dare ya! I triple dog dare ya ! lol
Thanks Lisa
If you can't find one that's okay. Just send me yours when your ready to rip your hair out cuz it's driving you MAD! lol