Sunday, April 1, 2012

YAHOO...IT'S CUBBY'S TURN

CUBBY (in the background)...When he first
arrived at Turtle Gardens
I took a look back through old emails and blogs and found that Cubby has been at Turtle Gardens since June of 2010.  For much of that time he was shy and just not entirely ready for the big city.  From what Yvette has told me about him I wouldn't say he has any issues at all, it just wasn't his time to come down yet.  Well, yesterday all of that changed.  He was loaded into the van and he should be here this afternoon.  

I also found in my emails, that I had marked him as my potential 18th foster dog and that was one year ago at the beginning of March.   I'm so happy and can't wait to meet the handsome little dude.  

On the June 24, 2010 blog Cheryl commented:  OMG that little long and low behind Shayda looks exactly like the little bear cub that is running around the neighborhood here…the face…Should he be called Cubby?

...and so, he is Cubby.   I will post some pictures of him later today or tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Sean Wallace said...

He is so adorable. We have been looking at his profile on Petfinder now for about 3 weeks. We've been waiting for him to come to Victoria. Now that he is here, we hope we get the chance to meet him :)

turtlegardens said...

Good luck Cubby. Each day will be filled with new adventures. The very best part of your life begins now!Thank you Lisa for taking Cubby to his next level - yuppie puppie!