Sunday, April 29, 2012

MAIZY AND BJ THOMAS

BJ Thomas and Maizy (formerly Miss Zoomer) are currently being fostered at Denise's home in Vancouver.   It is a real mystery why all of Maizy's sibblings were adopted so quickly but Maizy hasn't had any applications yet.  I went to Denise's place tonight with the intention of fostering Maizy and blogging her to help her find a home, but when I got there I could see how well Maizy and BJ Thomas were getting along and Denise and Alessandro were quite happy for me to leave her there to continue fostering.  Why change her location more than necessary especially when she has such a great big brother where she is.  Maizy is quite the little adventurer.  She is fearless and curious and so absolutely adorable.  She is quick and smart and her recall is quite good too.  She is learning to be housebroken and is an all around very cute and entertaining pup.   BJ Thomas warmed up to me quite well and by the end of my hour with them in the back yard was playing with me and bringing me his chew toy for show and tell.  He is such a nice boy!  I've met quite a few of the 'northern black dogs' now and he has a sweet nature, just like the rest of them.  

So I came home empty handed...which is fine with me.  After seeing the chemistry between the two dogs I didn't really want to break that up either.  I do however want to see both dogs find good homes so I took some pictures to share.
BJ THOMAS

MAIZY - "I'm cute and I know it"





BJ THOMAS PLAYS GENTLY WITH HIS FOSTER SISTER




BJ THOMAS RUNS AWAY WITH THE TOY ONLY TO
BRING IT BACK TO MAIZY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. What's not to love.
Wendy