Sunday, April 1, 2012

A SNEAK PEEK OF TODAY

I spent my blogging time this evening writing for Turtle Gardens to capture a bit of the dog run...so I will be blogging my day one experience with Cubby tomorrow.  To read the dog run blog on the Turtle Garden's website CLICK HERE

Here are a couple of pictures in the meantime.   Can you say HANDSOME?


A sunny walk after the dog run and Cubby learns the leash is okay afterall.

Comfortable enough to stretch out on the grass....he is settling in well.


2 comments:

turtlegardens said...

Ahhh Cubby is so well, it was time. Thank you Lisa - he looks very handsome on the - grass??? What is that he must be thinking - I skipped winter and went right to Summer! Lucky dog.

Lisa B said...

I actually thought the same thing Yvette, that its like summer hit all of a sudden for the dogs that came down. Too bad they only packed their winter coats : ) ha ha

Cubby went into daycare very tentatively...can't wait to hear at the end of the day how he did.