Thursday, November 3, 2011

RUN GRAELEE, RUN

I wanted to share a video from the weekend.  I have slowed it down so you can see Graelee in motion.  She spends quite a bit of time using all 4 legs and some of the time lifting her back right leg and running on three.  I will try to catch a video of her running on three because she seems to move just as easily either way.  




So, tonight I'm noticing that when I ask Graelee to sit for something she immediately goes to lay down too.   I have asked her for one after the other too consistently.  Tonight we were working on isolating each command so that she understands that they don't always go together.  She has chosen a stuffed toy with two squeakers in it as her favorite and holding this toy is a great motivator for her to try to do whatever it takes to get that toy thrown across the room.   This toy is the first thing she runs to when we get home after dog daycare, the first thing she plays with in the morning too.  At first she didn't have the 'spot' figured out to make the squeakers work but believe me she has found it now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great meeting Graelee last weekend.
She has such a sweet gleam in her eye. What a lovely girl.