Saturday, November 5, 2011

BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY

Wow...this is such a beautiful time of year!   I couldn't have asked for a better day than today's sunshine and crisp cold weather.  Graelee and I went to the beach and got some exercise.  I can't believe how much energy she has, but fortunately she doesn't need to cover distance to wear herself down.  With sand, water, logs to jump over and other dogs to play with she is self-exercising for the most part.  She played with lots of dogs and she barked at and ran after the waves when boats went by.  She is so much fun to watch.  I let her off leash and she zips back and forth.  Most of the time she comes right back when called but when she outright just ignores me...I go get her and its back on the leash for her.  I think she figured that out pretty quickly because when I finally let her off leash again she came to me every time after that.  





A fun play buddy...

A video of Graelee having just as much fun on
three legs...oh ya...and check out how she
comes back to me after I whistle


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and I love how proud she is. G