Sunday, October 12, 2014

GUESS WHO SODA HAS GONE TO LIVE WITH...

Soda went overnight to Sunshine's house and is officially adopted today!  I couldn't be happier with this match up.  I'm told today that Soda is fitting in like he has always been there.  I can believe that after seeing him interact yesterday with Sunshine and Joey and his human family who have such great dog energy.   He will have a great life with lots of love.  




I miss the little guy...probably just as well he didn't stay with me in foster too long. 

I should also comment that Sunshine look amazing!  She has put on a bit of weight and she looks happy and healthy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lisa! Sunshine looks so darn content in her snuggle bed. She just may have to share it with Soda though - he to gets cold easy. Thank you so very much for starting Soda on his journey as a treasured family companion. Awesome Yvette

Anonymous said...

That's great.. Chi's are known to do best & love having companions their own size too.. (like with another Chi) Wendy

King and The Royals said...

Hoooo Rayyy!! Wow Lisa You're pretty good at these teeny weeny adoptions! Such great news for both Sunshine and Soda. Perfect names for this pair!! I hope we'll get an update with pictures included soon?? ;)

Congrats Soda!!