Monday, January 28, 2013

SKITTLES AT DAYCARE

While I'm busy at work, Skittles has been busy having fun at dog daycare.   Playful Paws Daycare takes the best care of all of my fosters and I do like to give them a shout-out every so often.  They have daycare for big and small dogs separately and they also do home boarding.  They recently posted a video of the dogs on the little side and Skittles of course is in the center of alot of it (not one to be left out of any action)

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO

Playful Paws is in Richmond at No. 5 Road and Westminster Highway
Check out their blog for more information: http://www.playfulpaws.net/

In other news, Skittles now has a few applications and we have had one meet and greet already.  I will post an update on that soon and will also add some pictures from the last week that I took...maybe even a video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! G