Sunday, September 30, 2012

THE FOSTER I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE

Chief's story is a bit lengthy and I'm kinda short on time tonight.  So I just wanted to be sure to post that he came with the Turtle Gardens van yesterday and he's doing great!  I will write a detailed blog in the next couple of days I promise.  Here are a few pictures that Piper took at the dog run - first of Chief and then some of the other dogs that came to foster:  (thank you Piper for the amazing shots)



CHIEF


CARLIN


DELILAH


EMMETT


GUNNER


LIA

LIAM


LILY

LUCEE

MOJO

NINA


OREO

RUMI

6 comments:

mary said...

Hi Lisa,

I was wondering if you had any info on Lia; I am interested in her. I was wondering how large she is and info on her tempermate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Mary

Lisa B said...

Hi Mary, Lia actually has an adoption pending right now but you can still throw your hat in the ring by sending an email to turtlegardens@gmail.com. Lia is a medium size...I believe approx 50 lbs if I had to guess and she has a really nice easy temperament from what I could tell on Saturday.
Liam I think is Lia's brother and is still available and fostered in Richmond.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for replying so quick... aww an adoption pending already? that was quick.
Ok I've sent an email previously inquiring about Liam, but I will send a quick one now regardign Lia.
Would you say Lia is smaller than Liam?

Lisa B said...

Since you have sent an email to Turtle Gardens I will leave it to them to answer your question(s). I only met Lia and Liam very briefly and TG will be able to answer better than I can....good luck finding your perfect match!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bunch of dogs...
Delilah is so pretty... if I could ..I would be making more enquiries about her!
W.

Susan said...

Lily is the cutest - but as her proud foster (to adopt) momma, of course I'm biased :)

Oreo and Gunner are adorable.

What a great bunch of dogs that came down this time. There are going to be a lot of lucky and happy new families!