Friday, March 9, 2012

INSERT EXTRA FOSTER DOG HERE

The next dog run is in another couple of weeks and we just can't have an idle foster home for too long.   So I got in contact with one of TG's foster homes in Smithers, which just happens to be close enough to the airport, and they have agreed to fly a little guy out to me right away.  So, on Sunday I will be picking up Fergus.   I have only seen the intake photo, and according to his foster mom all of his matts have been shaved off, including the wood chips that were grown into them.   This will be my first non-shedding foster dog and also the first that I really have no clue of what he looks like.  




Watch for upcoming photos on Sunday or Monday

3 comments:

Jean said...

OMG, he looks just like the little guy Petey that I'm fostering for another rescue. Have fun - I hope he is a bit less whiny and barky than Petey!

Emily said...

Hahahaha, of course you couldn't stay fosterless until the next run. Now, to make it so that I do :) Enjoy him! PS: non-shed dogs really aren't all the rage. That twice daily brushing gets old fast!

Piper said...

He's so cute!! I'm looking forward to reading updates on him :)
I'm sure he won't last long with your super speedy foster rate!