Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kibbles is right at home in the snow....

Nothing compared to the snow up north but we did get some good snow last night.   I took Kibbles out for a late night walk in it and he loved it!   He was pushing snow with his nose and I put him on a long leash for a bit and he got his wind and and was racing around.   Snow = Excitement apparently ; )  I would have loved to have caught him on video racing around but the snow was too wet for the camera to be brought out that long.   I did snap his picture on No 3 Road though....


I would have thought with that fluffy, thick, long hair that he would have been harder to clean up when we got back inside, but I brushed the snow off of him and a quick towel dry and it was almost as if he'd never been outside.

1 comment:

CDL said...

Lisa,

It's great to know Kibbles is warming up (or cooling off in the snow) in Richmond. It was sweet so watch your interaction with him when he arrived. I'll check back for more posts on Kibbles!

~Christie