Friday, October 8, 2010

Rosie goes to the curling club.

I was supposed to curl last night but I have been battling a horrible cold this past week and with a blocked ear and vertigo I thought running around on the ice wasn't such a great idea.  So, rather than have Rosie wait out in the parking lot, she came into the curling club with me and sat on my lap for 2 hours while we watched my team.   She was a little nervous about all the people sliding on the ice but she settled on my lap quickly and fell asleep.   She was a real hit with everyone and one of the curlers from my league was going home to show her partner Rosie's picture.   She's the kind of dog you can take anywhere!

http://www.refresheverything.ca/turtlegardens  - DON'T FORGET TO VOTE DAILY FOR TURTLE GARDENS

2 comments:

Cynda said...

Hi Lisa - Great idea to write a blog! Am looking forward to future posts. The photos of Rosie are
adorable.

Lisa B said...

Thanks Cynda. I hope to be a good blogger, although I don't promise to write something every day ;)