Monday, May 4, 2015

DOG BOSS LADY WANNA-BE?


Theeyo and I had a great first week together and a really good weekend to cap it off.  He's settling in very well and is quite honestly one of the easiest fosters I've had in a while.  He's seen more of the city and is pretty chill about it all.  Pics and more stories will come later this week.

As I'm sure most of you read the Turtle Gardens blog you know Yvette as the "dog boss lady".  Occasionally you might see an inside photo showing multiple dogs on Yvette's desk and when I'm talking to her on the phone she's often heard struggling to claim her desk space for its intended purpose (keep in mind she is the one who lifts them on and off).  Some of the more computer savvy dogs have been known to contribute to her emails and blogs with a few extra clicks of the mouse or by standing on the spacebar.

Theeyo was a little restless tonight while I was searching on the computer for pictures to send Yvette for a Theeyo blog she's planning on, so I put a little dog bed on my table and he was really comfortable with his new location.  Within minutes he was snoozing away.  So since Yvette will be blogging about Theeyo I figured I'd use my blog space to show her a TG foster dog boss lady wanna be.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theeyore looks like such a nice little dog for someone lucky...& having an 'easy' dog is such a bonus gift! What a great foster & blog boss lady you are!