Sunday, April 14, 2013

AN UPDATE ON BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYED RONA

I received a comment today from Gianna who adopted Rona (thank you so much Gianna for the update...I love hearing how the dogs are doing, as does Turtle Gardens and I'm sure they will be thrilled to receive your photos when you get a chance)

Pic from when Lux was fostered with me.
"Hello everyone - it has been a long time since the last post on this thread but we wanted to let you all know that we adopted Rona - now named Lux. Lux and her new sister Olivia (a 2 year old Puggle) became instant best friends and they are always together - even if one sniffs a blade of grass, the other has to do the same. Lux is strong and healthy, loves swimming, loves the snow and loves wrestling any dog. She loves running the trails when we are mountain biking and is perfectly fine getting in and out of the truck now thanks to Lisa's strong and determined start with her. Today we took the girls for a run and tumble in the snow and they were in puppy heaven!

Lux is recognised everywhere we go thanks to her beautiful blue eyes. I thank the world everyday that we have her. We are living in Burnaby but we walk the girls in North Van, Burnaby heights, Cypress mountain, Richmond and Kits beaches, Bunzten lake... so if anyone ever wants to see her just let me know and we can try and make it happen.

I will also try to remember to post some photos on the Turtle Gardens page soon. For now you can look me up on FB - Gianna Riley"

No comments: