Saturday, June 9, 2012

PERCY WENT HOME THIS WEEK

My lack of blogging IS directly related to the TG Fundraiser creeping up on us.  CLICK HERE FOR THE BLOG WITH DETAILS.   So the news I haven't shared yet is that Percy was adopted last Tuesday.  His home is in Victoria and with the float plane 5 minutes away from me in Richmond and 5 minutes from his new mom in Victoria, it was a great option for this fearless little guy. 

Percy's new home is terrier saavy and will include going to the office sometimes and also he will be welcomed into the horse world.  I've already heard that his first meeting, nose to nose with a horse, went very well.  And don't worry, his mom will keep him safe around those hooves.

For a parting shot, of course it has to be one of Percy fetching the ball.  He's the best fetcher I've ever fostered!  Or you could say he's very fetching...which would be true too.

5 comments:

Royal K9 Korner said...

Yeahhhh Percy! Have fun buddy!

Have a great time at Schanks Lisa. 'ave me a pint or two please! I'll be thinkin' of everyone while I'm sittin' at home. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Darling Percy' he is the cutest' love your blog i 'am forever learning from you and all of the fosterMoms ' i am so thrilled to be in a small way part of all of Tg and the Fmoms. thanks so much PollyB (cheers)

Lisa B said...

Polly...it's great to have you as part of our foster team!!


Del...we all wish you could be there too! ...another time perhaps.

Brigid said...

SO, I keep checking your blog, Lisa - who do you have this time round?

Lisa B said...

Thanks for the question Brigid...you prompted me to write a blog I was procrastinating on : )

No dog for me from this last dog run...I'll try to come up with a blog each week still, but we'll see what my dogless brain comes up with.