Tuesday, February 14, 2012

STAIRS, TOYS AND CITY STREETS

Here's a quick video of Little Man running down the stairs.  I love how he moves that short and long body a bit sideways ...probably so his belly doesn't hit the edge of the stairs as much


After a bit of playtime with a few toys, we headed out for an evening walk.  I moved in January so I'm really enjoying having a foster dog to give me reason to get out in the new neighbourhood.  I can walk through residential streets and have the choice of quite side streets or some main roads.  So I do a combination of both and Little Man is really good now with oncoming traffic but was still a bit nervous tonight with traffic coming past from behind us.  I worked on taking his focus off the cars and by the end of the walk I noticed a big improvement.  


I don't know how some of the TG dogs just automatically know how to walk so nicely on the leash but Little Man is in that group.  He heels very nicely and pays close attention to which direction we're going.  His tail is always in the upright position and if you say anything to him you're rewarded with a big tail wag.  He actually looks so proud of everything he does...like he knows he's being a good boy on the leash. 



He has good endurance too.  He keeps a good pace and doesn't get sidetracked by very many things.

Little Man is a good buddy through and through...he will be a devoted companion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a doll !
He looks sweet, cute, fun, gentle.
If I were in a better situation for a second dog now I would sure be interested.
W.

turtlegardens said...

It certainly shows thta he was ready for his next adventure. And now for the rest of his story! Thank you Lisa for tasking him on. He is a very lucky littleman!