Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BROTHERS FROM ANOTHER....DAD?

I fostered Kibbles one year ago and February 6, 2011 was the date he was adopted.   He was such an amazing dog to foster.  He flourished right before my eyes and his fear of people dissipated.   When I saw his intake picture from Turtle Gardens there was the back of another little guy in the same crate and I asked Yvette who he was and for some pictures of his face.   I don't know why, but I was intrigued by him without hardly seeing much of him.   His name is Little Man and apparently he is from the same mother as Kibbles but from a different litter.  Really??  No, really!

Kibbles and Little Man were brought in to Turtle Gardens
in the same crate

Kibbles when he was fostered with me last year.

Little Man up at Turtle Gardens
Do you see the resemblance?   So guess who I am fostering on Sunday?  

I have had my eye on this dog for a year and can't wait to finally meet him.  So now that I've said that I've probably jinxed it and he'll get adopted in the next few days.  Just you watch. 

The next dog run is going to be a whirlwind.  Winter has brought many new dogs into Turtle Gardens and so many adopters are anxiously awaiting their new best friend.   Be sure to read the Turtle Gardens blog in the coming week to see who is travelling down to their new home.

Oh...and yippee for having something to blog about again...I've missed it!

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Congratulations Lisa! There is something about Little Man that I find quite unique. He appears to be quite confident, yet gentle. I believe Yvette is going to miss him!
Looking forward to hearing about you two and your adventures together.......

Emily said...

Oh darn woman, you better not have jinxed the whole bus run! Welcome back to the foster front foster mum #1 :)

Ish said...

Little Man looks like a sweet old gentle soul. Can't wait to hear more about your time together. :)

Anonymous said...

He is a sweety ' and you do such a great Job Lisa' no jinxing it '' lol and its so nice to see every one loving the puppers'' cheers Polly