Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BIG CITY : LITTLE DOG


Since our daylight hours end so early Spot won't get to my favorite beach with me until the weekend.   So we walked the city streets.  He is not afraid of anything and if anyone makes eye contact they are rewarded with a tail wag.  Spot likes everyone and everything pretty much.  The feedback from daycare is good too.  He plays with some dogs if they ask him to play, but doesn't prompt much yet.  He can get a little carried away with the barking but they figure that was part of his settling in.   He also seems to be enjoying cuddles from the staff.  He is a good travel buddy in the truck and walks well on the leash.  What more can you ask for in a dog really.   He is clean and quiet indoors and sleeps through the night (on the bed of course).  He fetches toys and is very playful.

Here are a few pics of Spot out-and-about.



Check out Spot's adorable ears...little tufts of hair at the end : )

2 comments:

Emily said...

Uhoh, the dreaded 'in the bed sleeper'. You get attached fast that way ;)

Keep it up foster mum extraordinaire.

Jean said...

If I had room for another dog right now, I think I would snatch him up in a heartbeat! If he's still available after Christmas, I just may have to have another look at him.
Kind of reminds me of Toast, who now lives on the island - love the colouring, the wire hair, the expression.