Saturday, October 26, 2013

WHO DOESN'T LOVE SUNSHINE IN THE FALL?


Although in the last week and a bit it might have been more appropriate if Sunshine was called Fog.  Today, was a break in the fog and we enjoyed a great walk at Ladner Harbour Park.  Sunshine sticks nearby the whole walk and is excellent off leash.


She isn't the biggest fan of the camera...I'm not entirely sure what she thinks its going to do, but she can be hard to capture sometimes. 

This past week has been a busy one, so we haven't been able to get out for too many new adventures.  A few nights ago, Sunshine and I went for a short walk and coming home I couldn't believe how awesome the tree in front of my place looked with the fog and the light.  I went back out and took a picture.


And, then when I came home, thanks to the bright t-shirt Sunshine wears I knew she was waiting by the door for me.  She doesn't make a sound when I leave and if I'm gone long enough she goes and picks a comfy bed to lay on.  When I come back she's always happy to see me.


She gets a treat for being such a good girl and she's learned to sit and wait politely (well most of the time anyways). 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure has cute clothes. She has come a long way from the scared little puppy mill survivor. She looks more like a yupppy puppy now. Sweet! Yvette