Wednesday, August 15, 2012

QUICK...GET THIS DOG A HOME

I need Mattisue to go home before I can't let her go.  Some dogs that I foster I just know I need them to find a home sooner rather than later or I'm in danger of keeping them permanently.  Not that that would be so horrible.  She is so easy to have around...and she's out right just flippin cute!  We were at the Pet Expo in Delta on Sunday and she had her leash on but I didn't even need to hold onto it.  She hung around being the perfect little TG representative, letting everyone pet her, including numerous groups of kids all at once. She was so good that day in fact that she ended up having a meet and greet with her new family.  


I will be meeting with them tomorrow to finalize her adoption.  In her new home she will have furry siblings in the form of a cat and a rabbit.  I can't wait for that first update with pics of the whole family on the couch.

So, it is with some sadness that we'll part ways tomorrow.  I'm consoled only by the fact that this is a great match and I know she will have an awesome life.


Mattisue's parting shot:  Howlin at the moon

I have a new adventure starting on Friday...so stay tuned to the blog to see who is coming to Richmond.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ! the best shot ever ' and how adorable' 'aww she has a home i bet you miss her ' good for her and i 'am wondering about the new adventure??lol an other littls pup who has a forever home yaaaayy''Mattiegirl'' cheersPollyb

Lisa B said...

Thanks Polly... I decided a while ago that for each dog's parting shot I would try to find a pic that I can manipulate with the Paint feature. When I snapped the pic of Mattisue looking backwards at me...I thought it needed a moon to howl at. I should really get ahold of Photoshop..I'm sure I could be up later than ever if I had that program ; )

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Have a wonderful happy life Mattie!!