Monday, March 28, 2011

BEACH AND A GOOD NAP

Since he came to me, I have taken Whitespot down to the beach everyday except one and he loves it there.  Lots of people, lots of dogs.   We stick to short leash walks as per doctors orders and we spend lots of time sitting on a high ridge watching all of the dogs.   Most pictures I've seen of Whitespot up at Turtle Gardens show him sitting or lying in the middle of the yard.  He likes to take part but also seems to enjoy just observing.   Our outtings have lasted for 2-3 hours and he then has a great nap at home.

Cuddling up for a while

Serious napping.....could I get any more comfortable?

Yes...of course I can

3 comments:

camkid said...

Lisa, that last photo is the jewel in the White Spot's crown! That one deserves to be in the Bissell photo contest! Thanks for the updates and the photos!
Paula and Silky

Dom said...

He looks so happy <3

Del said...

Gee I dunno Lisa ... a bit stressed maybe lol
NOT!